The Michelob Ultra Night Run Lights up the night when the sun goes down.
Discover the on-course glow and the post race celebration. Join us as we light up the night.
Each runner* will receive an Energizer LED Headlamp, a Michelob Ultra Night Run Tee, a Michelob Ultra beer ticket and a post run snack
Date: Friday, September 29th, 2023
Run and Party Location: Distillery District
Race Start Times: 10K Run: 7:15 p.m., 5K Run/Walk: 7:25 p.m.
*MUST BE LEGAL DRINKING AGE TO REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE MICHELOB ULTRA NIGHT RUN.
Race kit Pick-up Times:
Wednesday, September 27 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28 from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Race Kit Pick-up Location:
Rosedale Running Room
1087 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4W 2L5
Race Kit Pick-up at the Event:
Friday, September 29 from 6:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
at the event (for out-of-town participants only)
COURSE INFO AND MAPS
Head south on Cherry Street to the shores of the lake for views of the city skyline before returning to the magical streets of the Distillery District for a post run party!
We recommend that participants take transit if possible. Parking is limited in and around the Distillery District and transit is the most reliable way to get to the venue.
While there is underground parking lot at 33 Mill Street and a Green P parking lot on Distillery Lane, we encourage guests to park at the main parking lot that runs along the south side of the Distillery District on Distillery Lane.
Please see the list of other parking lots available. ALL PARKING IS PAID PARKING.
• Above ground parking along Distillery Lane (Green P #230) – accessible from Parliament Street
• Underground parking at 70 Distillery Lane, P1 Level (Green P #267) – Accessible from Eastern Ave. & Trinity St.
• Underground parking at 33 Mill Street, P1 Level (Precise Parklink) – accessible from Mill Street
The following parking lots offer nearby off-site parking:
• Underground parking at 100 Cooperage Street (Green P #283)
• Covered surface lot at at 40 Rolling Mills Road (Green P #285)
• Underground parking lot at 83 Tannery Road (Green P #284)
SUGGESTED ARRIVAL TIME: 6:15 P.M.
To have the most enjoyable race experience, please give yourself plenty of time before your race. Factor in timing for: getting to the event site, parking, deep breathing and getting into your groove! Note: There will be no event day registration.